Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2CK score cutoffs?
(03-28-2024, 09:45 PM)Guest Wrote: Can we just end this thread? It is clear nothing good is going to come out of this aside from hearing this guy's misguided bigotry. Which, while entertaining, is probably not best for the mental health of actual residents.

LMAO yes residents watching patients die every day are going to finally snap because they read a standard DEI conversation on an anonymous forum. How soft do you think we are??
(i'm just enjoying the entertainment during my breaks, don't worry we will be fine buddy)
DEI does NOT help black applicants in the match, plenty of data has shown that. We are constantly attached and villainized by bitter people like the poster above because we simply want to be on a level playing field with other applicants who are not discriminated against. Dr. Rolle is a great example of someone who overcame the odds to make it to where he is today. Hateful people like the asian poster above are simply scared that more and more highly qualified and intelligent black applicants will take their spots over time
“I didn’t match! It couldn’t be because my application wasn’t that great, and it’s definitely not that I put out racist vibes on the interview. It must have been those DEI initiatives.”
^exactly. Hopefully that asian poster realizes that we are just as qualified as them and deservedly receive our spots
(03-29-2024, 09:25 AM)Guest Wrote:
(03-28-2024, 09:45 PM)Guest Wrote: Can we just end this thread? It is clear nothing good is going to come out of this aside from hearing this guy's misguided bigotry. Which, while entertaining, is probably not best for the mental health of actual residents.

LMAO yes residents watching patients die every day are going to finally snap because they read a standard DEI conversation on an anonymous forum. How soft do you think we are??
(i'm just enjoying the entertainment during my breaks, don't worry we will be fine buddy)

Maybe if you are having patients die every day you should be taking fewer breaks?
(03-30-2024, 07:15 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-29-2024, 09:25 AM)Guest Wrote:

Maybe if you are having patients die every day you should be taking fewer breaks?

If you've never worked in a major metro high volume trauma center there is no need for you to comment buddy. Hurry up with my DoorDash order or you aren't getting a tip this time.
Pro tip: tell the residents and attendings they aren’t working hard enough at the interview. They’ll rank you to match.
(03-31-2024, 05:31 PM)Guest Wrote: Pro tip: tell the residents and attendings they aren’t working hard enough at the interview. They’ll rank you to match.

Sorry to disappoint, I'm an attending with plenty of experience at a "major metro high volume trauma center." It's not a sea of corpses. If you are seeing that many dead people, you're being cucked by the trauma service. Focus less on your Door Dash orders and more on being a good little servant to the general surgeons.
Anyone who must say “I am the attending” is no true attending.
Haha this is how 99% of convos in this forum devolve into.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)