Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Programs on probation
Not sure about previous poster, but I’ve heard similar rumblings around the city…and unfortunately doesn’t have the best reputation in town. A shame, because it had great potential at one point and now it’s the poorest program in Missouri, and one of the worst in the country.
In the city?? What are you, AGME chair? Students are so retarded

Yikes SLU. Getting defensive and badmouthing students not a good look for you. Can tell why you’re on probation.
They should just close SLU down and put it out of its misery…always comes up on this board every few years with shitshows
Are they on probation? No. Look it up. Please stop posting this ignorance when programs on probation easily searchable. Apps.acgme-I.org.
Whether it’s on probation or not, one thing I’ve learned from this forum…avoid SLU
Wow you just won’t give up will you?
Someone is pretty butthurt
lol SLU…is there literally anyone on that faculty roster that anyone has even remotely heard of?
Since you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about, Richard Bucholz is one of the faculty members here. This man invented stereotaxy (stealth aka neuronavigation for your pea brain)and has revolutionized functional neurosurgery. The other attendings here, though not well known, are largely well published and impeccable surgeons. But, why don’t you go ahead and go to a big name with papers and no actual operative training.

SLU I wouldn’t go comparing yourself to big name programs now. Not a good idea on this site. I’ve never heard of that guy or anyone else on that website. The program chair is a non board certified pediatrics guy from a foreign residency. The program director is inbred. 2 other faculty members are inbred. Another foreign faculty. Not sure how they are maintaining their program for certification with so little board eligible faculty. Unfortunately this all matters when one is looking for fellowships and jobs, and faculty should be able to call up people around the country. One of the important aspects of a residency. The reputation of a place also matters in the future.
Bucholz is about 80 years too young to have invented stereotaxy.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)