Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 1 Appreciation Thread
As we near the application cycle, I welcome the beasts of Step 1 applying this year delight us with your presence.  I bow down to you and know you will be taking all the interviews I hoped to get this year.
christ even for the trolls this shit is getting old. we get it, step 1 is important
(09-08-2017, 04:59 PM)I heart Step 1 Wrote: As we near the application cycle, I welcome the beasts of Step 1 applying this year delight us with your presence.  I bow down to you and know you will be taking all the interviews I hoped to get this year.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/art...5016312396
(09-08-2017, 05:15 PM)mad? Wrote: GG

(09-08-2017, 04:59 PM)I heart Step 1 Wrote: As we near the application cycle, I welcome the beasts of Step 1 applying this year delight us with your presence.  I bow down to you and know you will be taking all the interviews I hoped to get this year.

What's your point.  Who the f cares what you get on your written boards as long as you pass.  It's not a dick lengthening contest.  If that's all it correlates with it doesn't mean jack sh-.
(09-08-2017, 08:31 PM)Guest Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 05:15 PM)mad? Wrote: GG

What's your point.  Who the f cares what you get on your written boards as long as you pass.  It's not a dick lengthening contest.  If that's all it correlates with it doesn't mean jack sh-.

People who are good at high stakes testing are good at high stakes testing at another level. Mind-blowing. This is like those stats that correlates schools like Penn and Wash U that have 38 MCAT averages with having the highest step 1 scores.
Neurosurgery and life in general is a high stakes multiple choice exam. Those with the highest step scores are the most likely to succeed in life.
^troll
And it’s still the most important piece of your application undoubtedly
(10-26-2017, 01:11 PM)Guest Wrote: And it’s still the most important piece of your application undoubtedly

no its not. you need enough to get past the filter and then rest is up to your application and pubs
Yeah but what’s the filter dude? Look most of the people with the interviews have 245+. Beyond that it’s a wash of where you match. It’s the most important part because you will have a very hard time matching with under 240. Stressful as hell with 230s and impossible with 220s.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)