Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incomlete registration
Right now, U Miami, Albert Einstein and Ol' Miss are listed as incomplete registration on ERAS, i.e. can't apply to them.

Will these open before Friday?
(09-11-2017, 06:42 PM)Lolwut Wrote: Right now, U Miami, Albert Einstein and Ol' Miss are listed as incomplete registration on ERAS, i.e. can't apply to them.

Will these open before Friday?

This may have been a clerical oversight.  You should email the coordinator at each program and ask.  This gives them time to complete registration if it was just a mistake.  Or let you know if for some reason they are not participating in the match this year.
Has anybody followed-up regarding this?
OP here. Emailed Miami. Will let you know.
I emailed Einstein using the email address listed by SNS but the email bounced. Anyone know anything?
Happened last year with other programs. They became available to apply to on September 15th, or shortly after. Probably just completing their paperwork right now. I'd write a list of the programs with incomplete registration that I am interested in, and follow up on ERAS every day until they are active again.
My guess is it's probably just someone behind a desk being lazy, except for Miami, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt with a hurricane. I'm sure it'll be up soon, all 3 of these are planning on taking applicants.
All the programs are up!

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)