Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rejections?
Do neurosurgery programs send out rejections this early or ever if they are not going to consider you at all? I have friends in other specialties getting rejections already.
(10-06-2017, 06:18 PM)Anon54321 Wrote: Do neurosurgery programs send out rejections this early or ever if they are not going to consider you at all? I have friends in other specialties getting rejections already.

I have heard that there are rejections. But from threads on prior cycles, they have come late October early November. And not every program was listed. So I’m not sure if this was because not all got posted or if it was because some just don’t.
Few programs send out rejections. They usually arrive by email, but some arrive by postal mail as well. Rejections started coming out early October last year, and continued until January. However, I'd say that the majority of programs do not send out rejections, even if they don't intend to consider the applicant. Don't get stressed by the rejections, it is just part of the process.
Already got one. Worst part was that it came from the same aamc email address so I thought it was another invite until I opened it....
Thank you for the input guys.
Two rejections so far. I have twelve invites though. Not sure what it all means.
Some do some dont
2 rejections, 5 interviews which include a one at home. F* my stupid self. This is going worse than I could have ever imagined
4 rejections, 11 interviews
2 rejections 14 invites

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)