Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many interviews to date?
How many invites have people received? #programs applied?
christ, we have reached the peak of the neuroticism. This will serve no one any good
30 invites, applied to 20 (places I didn't even applied to are hitting me up). offered a Pgy3 position, but want to wait and see if there are better offers
Hey guys I think people are just trying to get a feel of the situation they are in there is no reason to troll on here. I applied to 80 and 13 invites so far.
Applied to 5. Offered chair position at 4
Might also be helpful helpful if people put in a Step range, number of publications, AOA status, and school tier.

Step Range: 225-235
# Publications: 10 manuscripts, 16 posters and presentations
AOA
Top 40
Interviews: 5
Applied: 74

I know I'm embarrassing myself here, but hopefully this will be helpful to applicants in the future. Best of luck everyone! You will succeed no matter what path life takes you.
How does this help though? All it probably does is stress people more and more.

Applied to 50, 12 invites, according to the interview thread 24 out of the 50 programs I applied to have sent invites.

Only one of my aways has sent invites. My home program and my other away haven't yet.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)