Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best clinical / Hands on Residencies?
(04-06-2022, 04:17 AM)Guest Wrote:
(04-05-2022, 12:19 AM)No Lies Wrote: Most of the residencies in the Midwest. None of you from the coasts can even hold my Midwest surgical jockstrap. I’ll be in the doctor’s lounge dictating my op notes before you’ve figured out why your nav is off.

This is probably the most accurate statement regarding residency programs on this entire website.

I know you wish it were...
MGH, Columbia
(04-05-2022, 12:19 AM)No Lies Wrote: Most of the residencies in the Midwest. None of you from the coasts can even hold my Midwest surgical jockstrap. I’ll be in the doctor’s lounge dictating my op notes before you’ve figured out why your nav is off.

*slow claps*

And you'll have a very satisfying life of chronic subdurals and single level ACDFs. I bet your mom is so proud!
(04-06-2022, 08:05 PM)Guest Wrote:

And you'll have a very satisfying life of chronic subdurals and single level ACDFs. I bet your mom is so proud!

I’m sure most moms would be proud to have a kid that’s a neurosurgeon, even if they aren’t doing exclusively complex open vascular
(04-06-2022, 02:29 PM)Guest Wrote: MGH, Columbia

IFYKYK
The midwest has the king of neurosurgery: SHLOBIN
(04-07-2022, 09:27 AM)Guest Wrote: The midwest has the king of neurosurgery: SHLOBIN

Oksana A. Shlobin? She is a lung doctor??

Yeah being in the Midwest protects you against aneurysms. Lol, I learned to split the fissure by doing it.  I did my first bypass probably before you even got to close a wound.

I’m sure residents at Stanford and Hopkins are having fun watching their chief watching their fellow watching their attending clip an aneurysm every month. Learning through osmosis.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)