Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emailing faculty after interview
Just wanted to ask what the etiquette was regarding emails after the interviews. You know to thank the people that interviewed you?
(10-21-2017, 12:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Just wanted to ask what the etiquette was regarding emails after the interviews. You know to thank the people that interviewed you?

email or snail mail to chair and PD, do it within a couple of weeks. Probably won't make a difference and you may or may not receive a response back
What did the current class think of this practice during the trail? Should I only email programs i'm extremely interested in, or is it a waste of time?
I emailed thanks after each interview to PD/Chair; and when the time for ROL came around I made it a point to convey interest in programs I was seriously interested in.
(04-20-2018, 04:42 PM)Guest Wrote: I emailed thanks after each interview to PD/Chair; and when the time for ROL came around I made it a point to convey interest in programs I was seriously interested in.

i did the same. Ultimately think that it made absolutely no difference, but who knows.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)