Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mount Sinai vs Rush?
CRxCan anyone currently on the trail discuss pros and cons of these 2 places ? I'm trying to decide where to do sub Is
Are you fucking serious? Rush no brainer. Mount Sinai is no more than a big piece of shit with poor leadership (Bederson and Mocco). Just stay away from this shit hole. If you are interested in NYC, go for NYU.
(12-20-2017, 03:06 PM)Guest Wrote: Are you fucking serious? Rush no brainer. Mount Sinai is no more than a big piece of shit with poor leadership (Bederson and Mocco). Just stay away from this shit hole. If you are interested in NYC, go for NYU.

what's wrong with bederson?
Mt Sinai took people to a strip club right? What do you all think about that?
(12-20-2017, 04:08 PM)Guest Wrote: Mt Sinai took people to a strip club right? What do you all think about that?

sounds fun to me
(12-20-2017, 10:49 AM)Guest Wrote: CRxCan anyone currently on the trail discuss pros and cons of these 2 places ? I'm trying to decide where to do sub Is

If you wanna do spine then Rush, absolutely no question. If you wanna do vascular then Sinai.
Two completely different programs. Rush is more of an up and coming place with heavy spine focus. Mount Sinai is built around cerebrovascular surgery and is more of an old money type of program with not much room to grow considering the NYC area and the relative decline in academic prominence of the Mount Sinai name while NYU has gotten much bigger.
What you talking about Willis? I'm a NYC med student and you can't walk more than two blocks anywhere in Manhattan without a Mount Sinai sign. It is the largest health system in the city.
Lots of radio ads for mt Sinai
(12-20-2017, 05:55 PM)Guest Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 04:08 PM)Guest Wrote: Mt Sinai took people to a strip club right? What do you all think about that?

sounds fun to me

This is messed up

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)