Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville
Has anyone had any experience at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville? I know it's a pretty new program, I just happen to have a lot of family in the area so i'm considering doing an away there.

thanks!
(12-21-2017, 07:46 PM)Guest Wrote: Has anyone had any experience at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville? I know it's a pretty new program, I just happen to have a lot of family in the area so i'm considering doing an away there.

thanks!

yeh ok...you probably have shit stats..no need to make excuses
(12-21-2017, 07:48 PM)Guest Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 07:46 PM)Guest Wrote: Has anyone had any experience at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville? I know it's a pretty new program, I just happen to have a lot of family in the area so i'm considering doing an away there.

thanks!

Hahaha my stats are more than fine. Good neurosurgeons are made outside of Hopkins/Barrow/UCSF every day...

I just posted this to get more info. It's a new program so i've avoided it, but looking at doximity it has it top 30 and above pretty established programs like Northwestern, Baylor, OHSU, Rush, etc. so i was confused.

Congrats on being a dick on the internet though.
(12-21-2017, 08:06 PM)Guest Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 07:48 PM)Guest Wrote:

thanks!

Hahaha my stats are more than fine. Good neurosurgeons are made outside of Hopkins/Barrow/UCSF every day...

I just posted this to get more info. It's a new program so i've avoided it, but looking at doximity it has it top 30 and above pretty established programs like Northwestern, Baylor, OHSU, Rush, etc. so i was confused.

Congrats on being a dick on the internet though.
lol fyi Hopkins is crap now
Bumping this. Would be great to hear from someone who has rotated here recently.
yeh...Dr. Alfredo as chair, he will make this a top program

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)