Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
others
What do you guys think about some of the lesser known programs?  Who is a diamond in the rough?
Going to throw my hat in for Carolinas
LSU Shreveport.  They can operate and their current chiefs and alumni have gotten good fellowships or the job they wanted.  The biggest downside is that their chairman was sort of fired ( I think) and it's Shreveport.
(01-15-2018, 03:13 PM)Guest Wrote: Going to throw my hat in for Carolinas

I don’t think that can be considered a diamond in the rough anymore, everyone I’ve spoken to seems to have the opinion that it’s basically on its way to be mini-BNI.

I think Tulane is up and coming for sure, good number of young, well trained faculty, more cases than their 1.5 residents a year can cover, great city.

I thought it was going to be EXTREMELY mediocre due to their history from the hurricane but IMO it’s better training than LSU easily.
Henry ford
Considering the programs less talked about...Arkansas, Nebraska and Mississippi
(01-15-2018, 06:08 PM)Guest Wrote: Considering the programs less talked about...Arkansas, Nebraska and Mississippi

These are hardly diamonds..  More like the rough from which the diamonds are noted.
(01-16-2018, 06:58 AM)Guest Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 06:08 PM)Guest Wrote: Considering the programs less talked about...Arkansas, Nebraska and Mississippi

These are hardly diamonds..  More like the rough from which the diamonds are noted.

Nebraska is solid. Mississippi and Arkansas not so much.
any nsg program is better than the top family med program. just match and be happy
(01-16-2018, 03:59 PM)Guest Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 06:58 AM)Guest Wrote:

Nebraska is solid. Mississippi and Arkansas not so much.

They're all about the same, lower end of the middle of the pack.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)