Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UCSF Experience?
(02-18-2017, 04:12 AM)Guest Wrote: Berger inquired at UCSD chair position. Anyone know why

Retire at the beach?  New/more residents to destroy?
(02-18-2017, 11:16 AM)Guest Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 04:12 AM)Guest Wrote: Berger inquired at UCSD chair position. Anyone know why

Retire at the beach?  New/more residents to destroy?

Probably both. Guy is unbearable and should never have been an academic. No desire to teach. At all. 

Doubt they'll take him though. Very different vibe in SD . He wouldn't fit in
still amazes me that people want to voluntarily get destroyed at a place like UCSF.
Looked at the current residents list this morning. Never felt so inferior as an applicant in my life until I saw those guys.
Perfect description of UCSF Sub-I
for all students wishing to rotate at UCSF, please feel free to do a sub-I. Some parts of the sub-I are hard (like the week at SFGH), however sub-I's aren't really expected to know or do much, so in that regard it is easy (you just have to show up). you will get all kinds of neurosurgery practice at the highest levels. please email one of the residents if you have any questions and we look forward to seeing you!
It's a trap.
SFGH attendings are way more chill than ucsf
lol it was a waste subI. didn't even give me an interview
Also Berger writes the most useless letters in the country, so don’t expect your sub i there to help you match anywhere else.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)