Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MGH
Has anyone here rotated at MGH? Can you comment on the experience? 

What's the general difference between the Neurosurgery rotation (multi-site) and the Clinical Neurosurgery rotation (MGH only)?
From the course catalog it looks like MGH vs BWH/Boston Children's.
Anyone hear back yet?
You won't hear back until 4 weeks/a month before your rotation starts. Registrar and others there say so.
(05-01-2019, 12:22 AM)Guest Wrote: You won't hear back until 4 weeks/a month before your rotation starts. Registrar and others there say so.

why
(05-01-2019, 05:24 AM)Guest Wrote:
(05-01-2019, 12:22 AM)Guest Wrote: You won't hear back until 4 weeks/a month before your rotation starts. Registrar and others there say so.

why

That's an internal harvard rule. had the same trouble last year. Applies across all sub-I's at harvard hospitals. Shitty registrar's office
Rotated here last year. Followed up with coordinator, had my mentor/chair reach out, still only heard back 28 days before start of rotation. Shitty policy.
Is it worth rotating at if you're not an MD PhD or from a top med school? Current resident list looks very pedigree driven.
I wouldn't..maybe for the letter but don't have high hopes of matching there without a pedigree unless you cured cancer or something or played professional sports or had a rhodes scholarship/soros fellow

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)