Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayo Clinic
Can anyone who has done a Sub-I at the Mayo Clinic comment on their experience?
Anybody?
Very interested in this as well! Any comments on the Mayo Sub-I or residency would be very interesting.
Cushy gig but Minnesota is way too cold
(05-31-2017, 03:55 PM)estheezy Wrote: Very interested in this as well! Any comments on the Mayo Sub-I or residency would be very interesting.

Mayo residents are eager to provide their thoughts but it's only May. Expect a prompt reply once the thawing process is completed.

-TT
Anyone thawed enough to give some insight yet?
Program Chair told us Spinner told him they are looking to take residents from in house this year.
What what in the butt? In house? You mean Mayo med students? Are there even any applying???
(08-09-2017, 11:45 PM)Guest Wrote: What what in the butt?  In house?  You mean Mayo med students?  Are there even any applying???

Yup. Apparently there's a record number this year.
So, like... 3? Big Grin Much to Spinner's frustration in the past the small class sizes and medical focus of Mayo has been a big impediment to generating large numbers of applicants.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)