Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Interview swap spreadsheet
I have Penn St on Dec 8th and looking for Jan 20th date.

I also have USF on Dec 15th and looking for Jan. 19th or 26th date

Thanks and best of luck to everyone
Does anyone want to swap their UCLA interview date on Jan 17 with an interview on Dec 13?

(If you are free on Dec I 3, I have heard it is better to interview earlier than later, so maybe you could consider swapping with me! I would also really appreciate it!
Currently have Mayo for Dec 8-9, looking to swap for January 5-6. Text 717-781-3012 if you want to swap. Thanks!
U Florida November 14/15 to December 6/7 swap?
yale would like to trade my November 9-10 for November 30-Dec 1
Really fat chance of this happening, but trying to make the Mayo Dec 8/9 or Jan 5/6th interview.

Have Duke on Dec 8/9 conflicting w/ Mayo on same date. Northwestern is on 11/10. Through a couple swaps I could give up free up Dec 8/9 date while still attending Northwestern and Duke.

If anyone could envision a couple swaps where this works please let me know.

interviewshuffle@gmail.com
Just let one go bro. Maybe you’ll allow someone a shot at an interview. It looks like you’ll be fine anyway.
(10-18-2017, 10:09 PM)Guest Wrote: Does anyone want to swap their UCLA interview date on Jan 17 with an interview on  Dec 13?

(If you are free on Dec I 3, I have heard it is better to interview earlier than later, so maybe you could consider swapping with me! I would also really appreciate it!

I have Dec 6th if you are interested.......
Anyone interested in swapping UPitt interview dates? I have 11/19-20 and would prefer the December date if possible.
Anyone interested in switching Mt. Sinai. take my november 30-december 1 for either November 6th or November 18th.
Willing to pay flight costs.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)