Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USMLE Step 2 Rank List
(11-27-2020, 02:44 PM)Guest Wrote: Bumping for 2020-2021. Is Step 2 CK required to be released to programs before rank lists are due?

Just depends on the program, there's nothing necessarily from NRMP stopping them from eanking you without it - but some places have institutional policies that require step 2 before ranking
On this note, are there programs that require a certain percentile on the written board exam? Saw that mayo had something like that
(11-27-2020, 03:24 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-27-2020, 02:44 PM)Guest Wrote: Bumping for 2020-2021. Is Step 2 CK required to be released to programs before rank lists are due?

Just depends on the program, there's nothing necessarily from NRMP stopping them from eanking you without it - but some places have institutional policies that require step 2 before ranking

Anyone know which programs are on this list that require Step 2CK before ranking?
it might be a bit more important this year for some, I did well on Step 1 and still have not taken Step 2. I've been asked why I haven't taken it about 6 times over the course of 4 interview days.
(11-28-2020, 10:05 AM)Guest Wrote: it might be a bit more important this year for some, I did well on Step 1 and still have not taken Step 2. I've been asked why I haven't taken it about 6 times over the course of 4 interview days.

Also did well on Step 1 but haven’t taken Step 2. Had 7 interviews and haven’t had it mentioned once.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)