Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
AANS 2018 for Medical Students
Hey everyone,

I have a couple friends who went to the ortho annual meeting in new prleans, and they said it was a great opportunity to make connections with PDs and learn more about their field. I was wondering if the AANS meeting this year has a student section or a networking event during the 4 days that continues, and if there’s any point of students going if they don’t need have research to present. Thanks!
(03-11-2018, 08:51 AM)Tintinnabulum Wrote: Hey everyone,

I have a couple friends who went to the ortho annual meeting in new prleans, and they said it was a great opportunity to make connections with PDs and learn more about their field. I was wondering if the AANS meeting this year has a student section or a networking event during the 4 days that continues, and if there’s any point of students going if they don’t need have research to present. Thanks!
YNC
There is a full day session on Saturday on "How to Get Into Residency" specifically for medical students.
Please attend and spread the word!
(03-11-2018, 11:30 AM)Guest Wrote: There is a full day session on Saturday on "How to Get Into Residency" specifically for medical students.
Please attend and spread the word!

Dope I’ll definitely try and make it! Are there other interesting sections available to medical students or is it just up to our discretion?
bro YNC sessions. search on google
Does anyone know what the dress code is for YNC or AANS? Trying my best not to stick out like a sore thumb
(03-11-2018, 05:01 PM)Guest Wrote: Does anyone know what the dress code is for YNC or AANS? Trying my best not to stick out like a sore thumb

many wear suits but business casual is acceptable
How hard is it to get a talk in socioeconomic, history, tumor, spine and trauma sessions?
except tumor, rest is easy
idk man. who knows

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)