Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Match
There are already some available. I was hoping to release a prelim today. We have over 40 respondents. However. most of them are from match applicants. It still will be useful but it would also be helpful if unmatched applicants also filled out the survey.
Awesome! So you will or you wont release them today?
(03-18-2018, 04:08 PM)Guest Wrote: Awesome! So you will or you wont release them today?

yes. today pm. I will release what we have so far.
hi, the average usmle step 1 for neurosurgery and all specialties is rising... wouldnt it be impossibly difficult for one to match into neurosurgery in like 10 years if the average usmle for matched neurosurgery applicants is a 260 or something like that?
sir? are you going to post the stats soon?
(03-18-2018, 06:53 PM)Guest Wrote: sir? are you going to post the stats soon?
 ^^
(03-19-2018, 05:48 AM)Guest Wrote:
(03-18-2018, 06:53 PM)Guest Wrote: sir? are you going to post the stats soon?
 ^^

I apologize. A mass message was sent to the network group to remind people to complete the survey. As a result we had surveys trickle in through the afternoon. Once things settle it will be posted which will save me time from having to build tables and posting raw data twice. 
Again if you or any of your friends did not match, please encourage them to fill t out. Thanks for your patience.
WHEN will it be posted
so sorry for the delay. MrGyrus will be posting it pretty soon.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)