Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 MATCH LIST
(03-19-2018, 02:35 AM)Guest Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 02:22 AM)Guest Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 02:20 AM)Guest Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 02:15 AM)Guest Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 12:02 AM)Guest Wrote: Can you guys not add people's names on there other than your own?  Wtf. Respect people's privacy.

stfu you moron. it's public data. we can post whoever we want as long as it's accurate. not our problem you are embarrassed of where you matched! be grateful- there are plenty that would kill to be in your shoes.
I'm the moron? Lol.  You literally have NOTHING ELSE going for you,  other than to worry about where others matched.  I DARE  you to post your name and I will personally get in contact with you. Loser.

you're the moron obsessing over your name being posted. my name's on the sheet. I dare YOU to find me. If you're even 1% smart, you won't have trouble finding me. How about you reveal yourself and I'll show you that you messed with the wrong person

"If you're even 1% smart" lol? My name is on the list too. It sounds like we have a classic "neurosurgeon" with a severe case of SDS (look it up). I bet your Facebook status says "I'm going to be a brain surgeon" with the hopes of the girl from high school who never looked at your ugly ass liking it,  and you inboxing her only to get shut down once again.  Let's face it,  you'll always be a loser,  now only causing patients to stroke out after you're done training at your third tier program. That is if you don't switch to anesthesia during your PGY2 year after you realize you suck at everything in life.  What a prick. You should publish in Cureus.

real original!!!

(03-19-2018, 02:40 AM)Guest Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 02:35 AM)Guest Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 02:22 AM)Guest Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 02:20 AM)Guest Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 02:15 AM)Guest Wrote: stfu you moron. it's public data. we can post whoever we want as long as it's accurate. not our problem you are embarrassed of where you matched! be grateful- there are plenty that would kill to be in your shoes.
I'm the moron? Lol.  You literally have NOTHING ELSE going for you,  other than to worry about where others matched.  I DARE  you to post your name and I will personally get in contact with you. Loser.

you're the moron obsessing over your name being posted. my name's on the sheet. I dare YOU to find me. If you're even 1% smart, you won't have trouble finding me. How about you reveal yourself and I'll show you that you messed with the wrong person

"If you're even 1% smart" lol? My name is on the list too. It sounds like we have a classic "neurosurgeon" with a severe case of SDS (look it up). I bet your Facebook status says "I'm going to be a brain surgeon" with the hopes of the girl from high school who never looked at your ugly ass liking it,  and you inboxing her only to get shut down once again.  Let's face it,  you'll always be a loser,  now only causing patients to stroke out after you're done training at your third tier program. That is if you don't switch to anesthesia during your PGY2 year after you realize you suck at everything in life.  What a prick. You should publish in Cureus.

real original!!!
Thanks for publically iterating how sad your life story is ^^^
(03-19-2018, 01:42 AM)Guest Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 12:54 AM)Guest Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 12:02 AM)Guest Wrote: Can you guys not add people's names on there other than your own?  Wtf. Respect people's privacy.

It's not exactly private information.
If only this wasn't anonymous,  you'd get your ass kicked. Get a life

Hold on there son.  You can talk tough behind a keyboard, but I would straight up level your poindexter ass if you threw down on me.  You best apologize for the inconvenience and get that off your mind or else when I actually do meet you I'll know and whoop you just the same.
Best part about this conversation is that either it’s grade A satire or neither party knows how embarrassed they should be
(03-19-2018, 09:15 AM)Guest Wrote: Best part about this conversation is that either it’s grade A satire or neither party knows how embarrassed they should be

Big part of me hopes it's the same guy arguing with himself...

...or herself

- written by MNight Shyamalan
(03-19-2018, 05:12 AM)Guest Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 01:42 AM)Guest Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 12:54 AM)Guest Wrote:

It's not exactly private information.
If only this wasn't anonymous,  you'd get your ass kicked. Get a life

Hold on there son.  You can talk tough behind a keyboard, but I would straight up level your poindexter ass if you threw down on me.  You best apologize for the inconvenience and get that off your mind or else when I actually do meet you I'll know and whoop you just the same.

cause you're totally not hiding behind a keyboard. such a hypocritic loser. you probably didn't even match and are bitter about someone taking your spot at your top 3 programs
I'll suck both of you off so hard you won't know what hit you.
(03-19-2018, 01:08 PM)Guest Wrote: I'll suck both of you off so hard you won't know what hit you.

that ended the argument real quick...
(03-19-2018, 02:21 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 01:08 PM)Guest Wrote: I'll suck both of you off so hard you won't know what hit you.

that ended the argument real quick...

Selfless people like this wonderful human being above are what we need more of on this planet. Sacrificing thyself for neurosurgical peace! haha Heart

Not if I suck your dick first buddy!
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)