Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 MATCH LIST
(03-16-2018, 10:08 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 10:03 PM)Guest Wrote: why did do we need permission to access this list?
in my opinion, it should be open access like the ones for the previous years.

You don't.

Used a different browser and it worked. Thanks!
ueeee
Can you guys not add people's names on there other than your own? Wtf. Respect people's privacy.
(03-19-2018, 12:02 AM)Guest Wrote: Can you guys not add people's names on there other than your own?  Wtf. Respect people's privacy.

You matched where you matched. It’s not going to change.
(03-19-2018, 12:02 AM)Guest Wrote: Can you guys not add people's names on there other than your own?  Wtf. Respect people's privacy.

It's not exactly private information.
(03-19-2018, 12:54 AM)Guest Wrote:

It's not exactly private information.
If only this wasn't anonymous,  you'd get your ass kicked. Get a life

(03-19-2018, 12:50 AM)Guest Wrote:

You matched where you matched. It’s not going to change.

As did you,  you prick.  So worry about listing yourself and mind your own business

stfu you moron. it's public data. we can post whoever we want as long as it's accurate. not our problem you are embarrassed of where you matched! be grateful- there are plenty that would kill to be in your shoes.
(03-19-2018, 02:15 AM)Guest Wrote:

stfu you moron. it's public data. we can post whoever we want as long as it's accurate. not our problem you are embarrassed of where you matched! be grateful- there are plenty that would kill to be in your shoes.
I'm the moron? Lol.  You literally have NOTHING ELSE going for you,  other than to worry about where others matched.  I DARE  you to post your name and I will personally get in contact with you. Loser.
(03-19-2018, 02:20 AM)Guest Wrote:

I'm the moron? Lol.  You literally have NOTHING ELSE going for you,  other than to worry about where others matched.  I DARE  you to post your name and I will personally get in contact with you. Loser.

you're the moron obsessing over your name being posted. my name's on the sheet. I dare YOU to find me. If you're even 1% smart, you won't have trouble finding me. How about you reveal yourself and I'll show you that you messed with the wrong person
(03-19-2018, 02:22 AM)Guest Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 02:20 AM)Guest Wrote:

you're the moron obsessing over your name being posted. my name's on the sheet. I dare YOU to find me. If you're even 1% smart, you won't have trouble finding me. How about you reveal yourself and I'll show you that you messed with the wrong person

"If you're even 1% smart" lol? My name is on the list too. It sounds like we have a classic "neurosurgeon" with a severe case of SDS (look it up). I bet your Facebook status says "I'm going to be a brain surgeon" with the hopes of the girl from high school who never looked at your ugly ass liking it,  and you inboxing her only to get shut down once again.  Let's face it,  you'll always be a loser,  now only causing patients to stroke out after you're done training at your third tier program. That is if you don't switch to anesthesia during your PGY2 year after you realize you suck at everything in life.  What a prick. You should publish in Cureus.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)