Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too much shit in this process
Too much shit going on the interview process from pre-application to post-interview contact. I will provide a comprehensive overview after the dust settles down.
That would be most welcome from those of us coming after you. Best of luck til the dust settles.
Bumping this up to hear post-process thoughts (sans libel)
Yes, I too wanna hear about the shit.
The shit boils down to your stats. If you numbers are high (boards) then there is no shit. You can decide on neurosurgery in August and do one away with subpar letters and no research if you have a 260+ on step 1.
(04-08-2017, 09:08 PM)Guest Wrote: The shit boils down to your stats.  If you numbers are high (boards) then there is no shit.  You can decide on neurosurgery in August and do one away with subpar letters and no research if you have a 260+ on step 1.

Lol this is the same person posting this garbage on every single thread. You are a tool.
(04-08-2017, 09:08 PM)Guest Wrote: The shit boils down to your stats.  If you numbers are high (boards) then there is no shit.  You can decide on neurosurgery in August and do one away with subpar letters and no research if you have a 260+ on step 1.

No. I don't believe it. Smart people wouldn't base who they choose to work with for the next SEVEN years based on how well you remember the different glucose transporters

-Someone who is 260+

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)