Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sub-I's that interview you during it
One of my sub-I's is doing my interviews  during my month on service so I guess I won't be interviewing with the pack later on.  Should I try to go back for a second look since so much time will have passed from the time I finish my rotation till the time they actually submit their rankings?
(05-23-2018, 08:16 PM)Guest Wrote: One of my sub-I's is doing my interviews  during my month on service so I guess I won't be interviewing with the pack later on.  Should I try to go back for a second look since so much time will have passed from the time I finish my rotation till the time they actually submit their rankings?

Only if you actually have unfinished business or want to meet people or see things you didn't get to. Nothing is going to change what programs think about you after your sub-I ends, and you can express your continued interest effectively without spending the money to just be a body in call room or OR for a few days.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)