Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AANS
(04-07-2017, 06:29 PM)Focus Wrote: its worth attending for the elbow rubbing and maybe finding dome good ideas to pirate but idk how serious they are about that
I'm just worried about getting penalized for not attending. Are they really checking?
(04-07-2017, 06:38 PM)Guest Wrote:
(04-07-2017, 06:29 PM)Focus Wrote: its worth attending for the elbow rubbing and maybe finding dome good ideas to pirate but idk how serious they are about that
I'm just worried about getting penalized for not attending. Are they really checking?

Yes. If you don't register and show up for your poster you are not allowed to submit for 2-years.
(04-07-2017, 06:36 PM)Guest Wrote:
(04-07-2017, 06:29 PM)Focus Wrote: 9voduits worth attending for the elbow rubbing and maybe finding dome good ideas to pirate but idk how serious they are about that

Is it worth attending if you aren't presenting? I didn't see a med student track so do the Med students usually go to the resident stuff?

if you have the opportunity yes
We help businesses grow and give loans up to $ 5 million Would you be interested?.
Does anyone know where I can find any official selection criteria for abstracts for AANS? Thanks

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)