Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chairs Shuffling
who is interim chair at Wayne? Word on the street is that they are recruiting a big name chair of atleast the calibur of Kalkanis
Someone can give me contact to admin of this forum ? I would like to advertise here. thank you.
(03-26-2019, 07:16 AM)Sbaanetaemaarleya7599 Wrote: Someone can give me contact to admin of this forum ? I would like to advertise here. thank you.

Send me a direct message.
LSU in Shreveport? I heard it's doing as well as a crappy place like that can with the cloud of Dr Nanda's investigation over and him being gone.
(03-26-2019, 04:07 PM)Guest Wrote: LSU in Shreveport?  I heard it's doing as well as a crappy place like that can with the cloud of Dr Nanda's investigation over and him being gone.

dude thats a solid high middle tier program
(03-27-2019, 12:51 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 04:07 PM)Guest Wrote: LSU in Shreveport?  I heard it's doing as well as a crappy place like that can with the cloud of Dr Nanda's investigation over and him being gone.

dude thats a solid high middle tier program

Lol
(03-26-2019, 06:47 AM)Guest Wrote: who is interim chair at Wayne? Word on the street is that they are recruiting a big name chair of atleast the calibur of Kalkanis

i am at wayne state. and i absolutely hate it here
(03-27-2019, 10:16 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 06:47 AM)Guest Wrote: who is interim chair at Wayne? Word on the street is that they are recruiting a big name chair of atleast the calibur of Kalkanis

i am at wayne state. and i absolutely hate it here

transfer or dropout
Can the moderator PLEASE get rid of these idiotic spam posts by the essay writing service? The text is babble. I'd hate to think that this computer generated word salad is an example of the writing they can offer their clients. More so, it clogs the threads and these need to be taken down!
(03-29-2019, 06:11 AM)Guest Wrote: Can the moderator PLEASE get rid of these idiotic spam posts by the essay writing service?  The text is babble.  I'd hate to think that this computer generated word salad is an example of the writing they can offer their clients.  More so, it clogs the threads and these need to be taken down!

They are deleted and IP banned when they are posted.  The bot changes its IP each time, so it's an ongoing issue and we are looking in to prophylactic solutions.  FWIW, there are bout 100 attempts an hour from banned IP addresses that do not get through.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)