Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to deal with complaints
not in lawsuits, just fellow students complaining in general... im in med school and my classmates complain about everything i feel stressed out everytime after talking with them... yall are like top of your class otherwise you wouldn't be in neurosurgery...i im still in my early med school phase and just feel like a loner at my school, i talk but i feel so pressured to complain and go along with what people are saying... like yeah our professor has accent but you gotta deal with it...i don't know. any insight?
Complaining is a good way to get yourself at the bottom of a rank list during SubIs. Typically people who match neurosurgery have tough skin and you shouldn't find many "complainers" in residency. Do the work and keep your head down. Complaining is a poor use of energy.
(08-31-2019, 01:25 PM)Guest Wrote: not in lawsuits, just fellow students complaining in general... im in med school and my classmates complain about everything i feel stressed out everytime after talking with them... yall are like top of your class otherwise you wouldn't be in neurosurgery...i im still in my early med school phase and just feel like a loner at my school, i talk but i feel so pressured to complain and go along with what people are saying... like yeah our professor has accent but you gotta deal with it...i don't know. any insight?

Yeah, it can be annoying to be around. Just avoid it and make a conscious effort to redirect toward the positive
Watch lectures online. Keep to yourself.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)