Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chairs Shuffling
(02-02-2020, 05:16 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-02-2020, 03:11 PM)Guest Wrote: I interviewed last Friday at sd. Weird to me that the chairman would prioritize a meeting over interviewing prospective residents in person. But hey what do i know

Yale’s first interview date the Chairman wasn’t around. And when I interviewed at UCSF Berger wasn’t there either so I don’t think it’s a red flag.

I wouldn’t say it’s a red flag but definitely something to consider. What does it say about the programs priorities?  Either they are disorganized and can’t coordinate schedules or the chair doesn’t care about recruiting residents.

Totally agree. Seems like Yale and UCSD chairman too good to meet the residents they will train for the next 7 years.
(02-02-2020, 09:37 PM)Guest Wrote: Guest
(02-02-2020, 05:16 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-02-2020, 03:11 PM)Guest Wrote: I interviewed last Friday at sd. Weird to me that the chairman would prioritize a meeting over interviewing prospective residents in person. But hey what do i know

Yale’s first interview date the Chairman wasn’t around. And when I interviewed at UCSF Berger wasn’t there either so I don’t think it’s a red flag.
lol @ poster replying to their own reply 
I wouldn’t say it’s a red flag but definitely something to consider. What does it say about the programs priorities?  Either they are disorganized and can’t coordinate schedules or the chair doesn’t care about recruiting residents.

Totally agree. Seems like Yale and UCSD chairman too good to meet the residents they will train for the next 7 years.
Thoughts on Louisiana programs? Tulane
Shreveport
LSU

Thanks! Trying to rank all 3 and would appreciate your advice.
Louisville’s chairman looks like death.
(02-08-2020, 09:30 PM)Guest Wrote: Louisville’s chairman looks like death.

How so? He is a young guy...
(02-08-2020, 09:56 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-08-2020, 09:30 PM)Guest Wrote: Louisville’s chairman looks like death.

How so? He is a young guy...

Why the hate for Niemat? He's one of the nicest guys out there.
Louisiana to Louisville real fast
Any thoughts on LSU ?
did stanford make a decision yet? last i heard it was Kap
(02-14-2020, 06:15 PM)Guest Wrote: did stanford make a decision yet? last i heard it was Kap

Whats Kap? Word on the street is Ed Chang from UCSF is taking over Stanford. A very reliable source has told me he can’t be chair at UCSF as he would be Mitchel’s puppet
(01-27-2020, 01:23 AM)Guest Wrote:
(01-26-2020, 08:03 PM)Guest Wrote: Where’s usc chair going?

nursing home

He just re-signed for another 5 years ...

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)