Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chairs Shuffling
Interested to know why. And how was he as an attending?
(03-18-2020, 02:35 PM)Guest Wrote: Interested to know why. And how was he as an attending?
Likely ROI was below costly legal fees the hospital continued to dole out. Sleuthing around, program been on brink for a while.
whats going on at stanford?
Any update on Khalessi?
(03-27-2020, 09:00 AM)Guest Wrote: Any update on Khalessi?

What happened to him?
(03-27-2020, 12:00 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-27-2020, 09:00 AM)Guest Wrote: Any update on Khalessi?

What happened to him?

Is he out? Or just baseless rumors?
Who cares. Live and let live
(03-27-2020, 10:48 PM)Guest Wrote: Who cares. Live and let live

It's relevant for students who were considering UCSD prior but now are unsure if it'll be a good training environment
(03-28-2020, 01:30 AM)Guest Wrote:

It's relevant for students who were considering UCSD prior but now are unsure if it'll be a good training environment

Not a fan of Khalessi. Stay clear of him. He’s not a man of his word. He called me a few days before rank lists were due convincing me to come to San Diego and how I am being ranked to match and going on about how much they want me and how I’d do great. I ended up ranking them in my top 5 after that call. Low and behold I end up matching at my #10. Such a Bs person. The new program director is pretty clueless too. I wouldn’t recommend UCSD. Their leadership is poor.
(03-28-2020, 06:14 AM)Guest Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 01:30 AM)Guest Wrote:

Not a fan of Khalessi. Stay clear of him. He’s not a man of his word. He called me a few days before rank lists were due convincing me to come to San Diego and how I am being ranked to match and going on about how much they want me and how I’d do great. I ended up ranking them in my top 5 after that call. Low and behold I end up matching at my #10. Such a Bs person. The new program director is pretty clueless too. I wouldn’t recommend UCSD. Their leadership is poor.

This just sounds like you are bitter - clearly you liked it enough to rank it top 5

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)