How many programs are you applying to?
How many programs are y’all applying to? Personally I’m doing 75

And I'm actually serious. But still: nice
(10-17-2020, 07:59 PM)Guest Wrote: 69

debating on 60-66
I'm applying to 45
240-245 step 1
2x pubs/presentations/abstracts (4/5 first author)
I don't think stating the number of programs one is applying to is helpful unless it is accompanied by application stats (boards scores, pubs, med school tier, etc)
(10-17-2020, 07:59 PM)Guest Wrote: 69

https://i.imgur.com/6zeve8L.gifv
Having difficulty wrangling a couple rec letters and I know a few other ppl with the same issue. How bad is it to apply without all of them in?
this year is crazy. about half of programs are in Match but not matching this year due to acgme restrictions (junior attending here). This is not fair- the time of applicants should not be wasted.
(10-19-2020, 04:34 PM)Guest Wrote: this year is crazy. about half of programs are in Match but not matching this year due to acgme restrictions (junior attending here). This is not fair- the time of applicants should not be wasted.

what programs are not matching this year?
(10-19-2020, 04:34 PM)Guest Wrote: this year is crazy. about half of programs are in Match but not matching this year due to acgme restrictions (junior attending here). This is not fair- the time of applicants should not be wasted.

WTF?

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)