Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville implosion
Statement from the University of Louisville Department of Neurological Surgery Chairman and Residency Program Directors: 

We at the University of Louisville Department of Neurological Surgery were astonished and dismayed to read these allegations made by an anonymous individual. These comments contain a number of misrepresentations and distortions. Our Department continues to grow and thrive.  We value nothing more than the care of our patients and the education of our residents. If anyone has pressing concerns or questions about our program, please reach out to us directly via DepartmentofNeurosurgery@louisville.edu  We will be happy to openly discuss our program and address any concerns. 
That's interesting! so y'all had no ACGME site visit for investigating violations regarding your residency program ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i am so satisfacted.my english is poor, sorry :). thx for approving my user greetings wally
I'm a little surprised. I interviewed at louisville last year and actually really liked it. I thought the chairman was one of the nicer and more approachable ones I met on the trail.
I interviewed this year and completely agree
Sounds like Louisville has a very dark side that they can hide on the interview day parade. This should not surprise anyone.
(01-20-2021, 05:32 PM)Guest Wrote: I'm a little surprised. I interviewed at louisville last year and actually really liked it. I thought the chairman was one of the nicer and more approachable ones I met on the trail.

I am a PGY3. Interviewed there 3 years ago. Very surprised by these allegations.
(01-22-2021, 01:23 PM)Guest Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 05:32 PM)Guest Wrote: I'm a little surprised. I interviewed at louisville last year and actually really liked it. I thought the chairman was one of the nicer and more approachable ones I met on the trail.

I am a PGY3. Interviewed there 3 years ago. Very surprised by these allegations.
#Louisvilleresident#
(01-24-2021, 11:44 AM)Guest Wrote:

#Louisvilleresident#

Nope. Resident at an east coast program.
(01-24-2021, 11:44 AM)Guest Wrote:

#Louisvilleresident#

These kinds of responses are weird. The program is a horrible place to work and everyone hates it, but if someone defends it, it must be.. the residents clamoring to talk it up? lol

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)