Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Match List
You really don't need it. It's basically some variation of 240 to 260 for all but one or two applicants.
(03-19-2017, 01:27 PM)Guest Wrote: You really don't need it.  It's basically some variation of 240 to 260 for all but one or two applicants.
Two. One was 196--not the one we're all talking about either
(03-19-2017, 01:27 PM)Guest Wrote: You really don't need it.  It's basically some variation of 240 to 260 for all but one or two applicants.

That is completely false. 44/183 of US seniors who matched last year had a score 240 or less according to 2016 Charting Outcomes.
I'll post a summary later today of the stats that have been collected thus far.
(03-20-2017, 05:58 AM)socrates Wrote: I'll post a summary later today of the stats that have been collected thus far.

That would be great, thanks!
Here you guys go:

http://neurosurgeryhub.org/match_data.html

Thank you to everyone who took the time to put in their stats, we all appreciate it.
Any chance you could post the raw data/spreadsheet used to create the figures? I believe it was posted last year and was very informative.
Why are we still missing data from big programs? Cornell, NYU etc.
(03-20-2017, 11:08 PM)Guest Wrote: Any chance you could post the raw data/spreadsheet used to create the figures? I believe it was posted last year and was very informative.

^^second this. This would be more helpful than the figures. Would greatly appreciate it.
I'll see what I can do. Individual results vary significantly, however.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)