• 25 Vote(s) - 2.32 Average
Interview Invites 2019-2020
who the fuck cares about dartmouth
(11-03-2019, 09:11 PM)Guest Wrote: who the fuck cares about dartmouth

Dartmouth?! I barely know her!
(11-03-2019, 09:42 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 09:11 PM)Guest Wrote: who the fuck cares about dartmouth

Dartmouth?! I barely know her!

Exactly... who lies about being a student somewhere? Who tries to brag about having a spot on lock? Who randomly talks shit about someone they don’t know, or a random program? Some serious assholes on here
UPenn today
(11-03-2019, 02:41 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 12:54 AM)Guest Wrote:
(10-31-2019, 02:53 PM)Guest Wrote:
(10-31-2019, 02:41 PM)Guest Wrote:
(10-31-2019, 01:06 PM)Guest Wrote: Don’t bother going. I am a home student and pretty have that spot

Lol sounds like a great way to lose that spot. Also, do you really think they won’t consider others? Lol
Not when the chair is your uncle

Dear Mr./Ms. Troll,
I just learned about this thread/forum today from fellow interviewers. I’m actually a Dartmouth student and the only one applying to neurosurg from there this cycle. I feel very sorry for you, and hope you’re ultimately able to address whatever it is you feel the need to compensate for. Hopefully you can moderate the vitriol and people you smear on your journey. 
Yours Truly, 
—The welcoming Dartmouth neurosurg applicant
Dude no-one cares. stop wasting time showing your pathetic Dartmouth presence and get over yourself!

Hey, "Dude no-one cares", 

Try to be a bit more empathetic... Our Dartmouth colleague is trying to remove this negative image from her/his name. If they are the only Dartmouth student, then wherever they interview, many will remember, "oh there was that Dartmouth person on NSGhub, who was a complete dick", at least now if I run into this individual, I will know that they are at least a courteous person who tried to clear their name.

I wish you luck "Dartmouth neurosurg applicant", also I got an invite for Dartmouth today.
(11-04-2019, 03:37 PM)Guest Wrote:
(10-31-2019, 02:53 PM)Guest Wrote:
(10-31-2019, 02:41 PM)Guest Wrote: Lol sounds like a great way to lose that spot. Also, do you really think they won’t consider others? Lol
Not when the chair is your uncle

Dear Mr./Ms. Troll,
I just learned about this thread/forum today from fellow interviewers. I’m actually a Dartmouth student and the only one applying to neurosurg from there this cycle. I feel very sorry for you, and hope you’re ultimately able to address whatever it is you feel the need to compensate for. Hopefully you can moderate the vitriol and people you smear on your journey. 
Yours Truly, 
Dude no-one cares. stop wasting time showing your pathetic Dartmouth presence and get over yourself!

Try to be a bit more empathetic... Our Dartmouth colleague is trying to remove this negative image from her/his name. If they are the only Dartmouth student, then wherever they interview, many will remember, "oh there was that Dartmouth person on NSGhub, who was a complete dick", at least now if I run into this individual, I will know that they are at least a courteous person who tried to clear their name.

I wish you luck "Dartmouth neurosurg applicant", also I got an invite for Dartmouth today.
(11-04-2019, 03:56 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-04-2019, 03:37 PM)Guest Wrote:
(10-31-2019, 02:53 PM)Guest Wrote: Not when the chair is your uncle

Dear Mr./Ms. Troll,
Yours Truly, 

Dislike
Let’s goo UCSF
Ucla rejection fuck them. The university of cocklicking assholes
(11-04-2019, 09:41 PM)Guest Wrote: Ucla rejection fuck them. The university of cocklicking assholes

They made the right call not interviewing you

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)