Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville implosion
(02-11-2021, 01:12 PM)Guest Wrote: Louisville student here. This is all Neimat. Don’t be fooled. He and some of his supporting staff are the devil in disguise. This is an awful training environment. Ask the female residents about the Misogynistic APD.

In what way is it a malignant environment?
(02-13-2021, 07:24 PM)Guest Wrote: Truth Hurts.

suspicious comment
Has anyone reached out to any of the residents (esp female residents) to confirm? I interviewed there and most everyone seemed good. I interviewed other places where I did feel like there was some coded language from the residents if you know what I mean. Didn’t get that from this program.
(02-16-2021, 12:32 AM)Guest Wrote: Has anyone reached out to any of the residents (esp female residents) to confirm? I interviewed there and most everyone seemed good. I interviewed other places where I did feel like there was some coded language from the residents if you know what I mean. Didn’t get that from this program.

Would love to know as well
Anyone knows names or contact information of any of the four residents that Neymeit fired over the past three years? PM please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He fired a female neurosurgeon (Dr K)under mysterious circumstances as soon as he got to Louisville. She might have something to say as well.
What year was she? Is that the PGY 3 was fired few months ago ? Is she the one with a lawsuit?

(02-17-2021, 08:59 AM)Guest 1999 Wrote: What year was she? Is that the PGY 3 was fired a few months ago ? Is she the one with a lawsuit?

Mary Koutourousiou was a skull base attending who did Paul Gardner’s fellowship.
(02-17-2021, 08:59 AM)Guest 1999 Wrote: What year was she? Is that the PGY 3 was fired a few months ago ? Is she the one with a lawsuit?

The PGY-3 is still on their website. Lee.
Interesting!

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)