Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Impressive / Least Impressive
(02-02-2021, 09:48 AM)Guest Wrote: I don't think regional bias is a thing in this...

It's a thing, but the degree to which each person experiences it is different. Crazy high tier applicants probably don't see any regional bias
(02-02-2021, 01:41 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 09:48 AM)Guest Wrote: I don't think regional bias is a thing in this...

It's a thing, but the degree to which each person experiences it is different. Crazy high tier applicants probably don't see any regional bias

Each publication and Step 1 point greater than 250 gives you 100 additional miles of residency program interest.
(02-02-2021, 02:46 PM)Guest Wrote:

Each publication and Step 1 point greater than 250 gives you 100 additional miles of residency program interest.

260+ and I experienced some regional bias haha

Also, does anyone else repeatedly have the stupid captcha tell you you entered it wrong despite entering it perfectly beyond any doubt?
(02-02-2021, 04:48 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 02:46 PM)Guest Wrote:

260+ and I experienced some regional bias haha

Also, does anyone else repeatedly have the stupid captcha tell you you entered it wrong despite entering it perfectly beyond any doubt?
Huh it's almost as if programs care about more than just step scores
Miami was impressive, surprisingly good research opportunities both clinical and basic, lots of breadth and depth of case volume. Downside is that Jackson is an old hospital and the program is very verybusy, may not be a downside for everyone but some people like to go home post call and I think that's valid
(02-05-2021, 12:52 AM)Guest Wrote: Miami was impressive, surprisingly good research opportunities both clinical and basic, lots of breadth and depth of case volume. Downside is that Jackson is an old hospital and the program is very verybusy, may not be a downside for everyone but some people like to go home post call and I think that's valid

I still think their PD is full of himself
Wu Tang!!!
(02-02-2021, 11:55 AM)Guest Wrote: ^ Think it has more to do with just how many high powered applicants there are taking up all the interview slots

Agreed!!
Ucsd has really gone to sh!#. Anyone else get that feeling?
Really impressed with OSU

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)