Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 interview trail excel file
From the excel link, the "Inteview #" sheet is still locked. Says the cells are protected. Thanks!
Unlocked! Go forth and fill it out
Why fill this out so early? Positive people will not accurately keep track of their old tally marks.
(10-06-2021, 09:56 AM)Guest Wrote: Why fill this out so early? Positive people will not accurately keep track of their old tally marks.

I think in normal cycles where invites are sent out literally any day, it helps you see where you stack up any given day. There's not really as much of an incentive or point after it's all said and done.
(10-06-2021, 12:37 PM)Guest Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 09:56 AM)Guest Wrote: Why fill this out so early? Positive people will not accurately keep track of their old tally marks.

I think in normal cycles where invites are sent out literally any day, it helps you see where you stack up any given day. There's not really as much of an incentive or point after it's all said and done.

Gotcha. I meant more of if the same 10 people let’s say add to the bins each time they get more but don’t remove the old ones then it is a misrepresentation. You’re not seeing where you stack up you’re seeing many duplicates. An overall tally will tell you how you stack up in terms of invites(desirability or whatever you want to glean) for the cycle. Also would tell us if too heavy, evenly distributed etc.
not complaining I’ve got a lot of interviews but I feel like this whole process would work better if the big name places sent interviews first followed by the more middle of the pack places so that hotshots wouldn’t get a bunch of interviews and then cancel them later once the big names send their interviews out.
Can we start filling out the number of programs applied to please! This is a helpful metric for future applicants to gauge the right number of apps to send out.
Average ranks to match just gonna be like 20 this year lol??
(10-15-2021, 06:58 PM)Guest Wrote: Average ranks to match just gonna be like 20 this year lol??

if you don't rank at least 20-25 or so you are completely fucked
(10-31-2021, 11:44 AM)Guest Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 06:58 PM)Guest Wrote: Average ranks to match just gonna be like 20 this year lol??

if you don't rank at least 20-25 or so you are completely fucked

This is a bad comment meant to scare ppl. It assumes that everyone is matching at their 20th ranked program. That is not the case.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)