Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP10 Residency Program by Volume
Because the question was about volume, didn't specify - UChicago has the highest volume I've seen as a sub-I, I got so much procedural and operative experience. Al sorts of good/advanced disease cranial and spine cases come through those doors
It is a little less common that it used to be but sometimes you can find case tallies for various programs.
For case tallies try to separate how many cases are available to residents vs how many they graduate with. Those are two different entities. The latter reflects how much access residents have. Make sure endovascularc, radiosurgery, and procedures aren’t being added in. Finally consider how many residents are in the program. A 4/yr program should have twice the cases of a 2/yr program. You don’t want to spent residency waiting for your turn to learn, happens way too often.
The numbers that residents actually do is important. Not helpful if all cases done at op/Kaiser hospital where only have 2 of 21 residents on rotation

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)