Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cringe Med Students on Twitter
^Care to post some examples? Would rather not visit that swamp.
I’ve seen a PD joke offline about underrepresented minorities, then support students on Twitter.
Disgusting.
Speaking of UCSF attendings, I can see why Berger doesn't let med students into his OR (first hand experience when I rotated there). Seeing some of our "peers", I wouldn't want them in the same room as me either. lol. Dude really should have went into private practice though.
This is the future of neurosurgery, especially organized neurosurgery. AANS and CNS are marching into wokeville. When AA affects the oval office, neurosurgery is a far cry.
The future of neurosurgery favors political interests between residents and programs. Diversity programs are being shut down progressively. If a program supports “diversity,” it is because of the institution's policy but not the department’s culture. Gratefully, that’s not the case in our program, but students should be aware of that when applying.
Man, I thought I wouldn't have to deal to with AA after I got into med school. Shit never ends. Now we got to deal with hot white girls DMing PDs. God save us all.
Any Vandy students/residents care to comment on Lola? Current undergrad here but haven’t heard anything bad about her so far
^^ The amount of hate she spews is amazing. I can't understand where it comes from? She is so privileged, has benefitted tremendously from AA/DEI, well-paid, good education, good background, etc. and still is so full of anger and bitterness.

Can someone explain why these ultra-privileged woke females are so bitter and angry?
Sounds like white savior complex^ they feel that because their parents worked hard to give them a good life they have an unfair advantage over others and need to swoop down and save all those minorities less fortunate than them
https://twitter.com/lola_chambless/statu...Kr6YEuAAAA

Is having kids really more difficult than neurosurgery? No one forced you to have kids.

"Remember, if it ever gets too stressful you can always train in #neurosurgery to relax." What a shitty thing to say.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)