Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNS/AANS
(06-18-2018, 06:50 AM)Guest Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 04:49 AM)Focus Wrote: I'm not sure why we are debating then if you agree that it is not the norm to do them late late anymore.  Whether or not it was historically okay because it was the norm some time ago does not mean it is universally tolerated now when it is no longer the norm.

Do you have issues with reading comprehension?  He said it's the norm from March to November.

I may but I can count to four and starting in March April May or June would put your last sub I to start in September at the latest which aligns with my experience over the last 6 years. I am not seeking to change anyones mind. The students reading this can decide what makes sense to them. Taking time off from a subi only has no consequence if the vast majority of those with a say in the admission do not care. In contrast, even a small minority with a problem with it can harm your chances. Less time to impress plus the risk of annoying a squeaky wheel in the admission process seems like an inadvisable thing to me. What people choose to do is up to them.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)