Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown University Program
When one person makes or breaks a program (or your interest in it) always be wary, you never know what the future holds. A program is either at a state that you are pleased to work with or it is not. Look what happened to Dr. Parsa, I would advise that you shouldn't gamble on what may be and instead focus on what is. This isn't a dig at Brown, I know very little about it.
(10-15-2017, 04:59 PM)Focus Wrote: When one person makes or breaks a program (or your interest in it) always be wary, you never know what the future holds. A program is either at a state that you are pleased to work with or it is not. Look what happened to Dr. Parsa, I would advise that you shouldn't gamble on what may be and instead focus on what is. This isn't a dig at Brown, I know very little about it.

Good point but that was Northwestern which has always had a solid program, so even without Parsa they have the resources to build a strong training program. Can't say the same about Brown.
(10-15-2017, 10:08 PM)Guest Wrote: X
(10-15-2017, 04:59 PM)Focus Wrote: When one person makes or breaks a program (or your interest in it) always be wary, you never know what the future holds. A program is either at a state that you are pleased to work with or it is not. Look what happened to Dr. Parsa, I would advise that you shouldn't gamble on what may be and instead focus on what is. This isn't a dig at Brown, I know very little about it.

Good point but that was Northwestern which has always had a solid program, so even without Parsa they have the resources to build a strong training program. Can't say the same about Brown.

Not so sure about that...
(10-16-2017, 07:47 AM)Guest Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 10:08 PM)Guest Wrote: X

Not so sure about that...

People doubting Northwestern as a solid program on this forum. Time to never come back here to look for advice...
(10-14-2017, 10:02 AM)Guest Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 05:59 PM)Guest Wrote: Ziya at the helm. Adding faculty. Will become 2 res/year soon. It's a decent program with good potential.

If you don't get fired first

Are they known to fire a lot of residents?

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)