Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance of matching
That wasn’t me. I’m not an hhmi fellow. Do yo think that I will barely match or do I have a great shot at a top 50 program
Roll the dice
What?
Can someone pls answer
What benefit will you get in terms of advice from this site compared to the national statistics that are online
Because those statistics are only by people who wanted to be in the survey not all nrmp match applicants
m3 wondering if i should stick with nsg with a red flag.

Step 1: 263
Research: 6 papers, 3 first author, 1 high impact. But 3 of these in plastics, 1 in psych and 2 in nsg. 3 abstracts.
Clinical grades: so far all honors (but only 4 so far)

here's my problem: remediated anatomy in m1. i could do more ngsy research, but i'm not sure if i'll match with this red flag. should i give up and focus elsewhere?
(11-17-2018, 01:08 AM)Guest Wrote: m3 wondering if i should stick with nsg with a red flag.

Research: 6 papers, 3 first author, 1 high impact. But 3 of these in plastics, 1 in psych and 2 in nsg. 3 abstracts.
Clinical grades: so far all honors (but only 4 so far)

here's my problem: remediated anatomy in m1. i could do more ngsy research, but i'm not sure if i'll match with this red flag. should i give up and focus elsewhere?

Pack it up. FM will be a stretch for you.
(11-17-2018, 01:18 AM)Guest Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 01:08 AM)Guest Wrote: m3 wondering if i should stick with nsg with a red flag.

Clinical grades: so far all  honors (but only 4 so far)

Pack it up. FM will be a stretch for you.

Lol. forgot to specify but it will be on my mspe that i remediated. i was told by my dean that it might be a deal breaker, is this not true?
I don't read mspes usually. you will be fine as your clinical are more important

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)