Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance of matching
(11-17-2018, 10:07 PM)Guest Wrote: Wil someone please just answer my question? I’ve texted so many people from a Pennsylvania area code but no one will give me a straight answer or promise to vouch for me when I interview

What was your question again?
Bump - my question was, can someone personally guarantee that I will match at a top program? Stats above K thanks.
Nope, you're screwed!
(11-18-2018, 07:19 AM)Guest Wrote: Bump - my question was, can someone personally guarantee that I will match at a top program? Stats above K thanks.

With those stats you are unlikely to match at a top program.  With your red flag, be thankful you match at all.
wow
I'd like to hear was Focus has to say

is it worse to go unmatched and reapply or remediate a shelf?
Wait are you serious? No of course you won't match a top program with a 245 (or 247) with a remediated clinical score. Person above with a pre clinical remediation and a stellar post cv will be fine, you and your 30 papers will match somewhere. You had a low step for top programs and then you failed a shelf. You saved a nonmatch by taking a research year. Be happy with that and go away
Can we please have a discussion on "top" programs currently?
Please stop being so neurotic.

We all know your stats now, and now we also know you’re insanely neurotic.

You’ve secondarily unfortunately outed yourself and have dropped your already low chances of matching at a top program in the future.

You can keeping fishing to get people to give you the answer you are seeking, but hopefully you realize by now that it’s not going to happen for you in the way you originally envisioned it.

Please leave us alone, but best of luck to you!
dude relax. I already have many top interviews, just worried about my match outcomes
(11-19-2018, 06:12 AM)Guest Wrote: dude relax. I already have many top interviews, just worried about  my match outcomes

Are you seriously this dumb? It took me two minutes to find out who you are. There aren't any other applicants with your red flag. It is a very bad thing for you that you're doing this neurotic shit but if you had done it two months ago at least we would have had one more interview spot for someone I actually wanted to meet. Calm down. And pray this little breakdown you had is forgotten quickly lol

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)