Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance of matching
I'm not entirely sure I can follow the conversation but to answer at least one question remediation on family medicine is unfortunate but not as bad as not matching and reapplying. Any negative in a highly competitive field can hurt you.
(11-19-2018, 01:53 PM)Focus Wrote: I'm not entirely sure I can follow the conversation but to answer at least one question remediation on family medicine is unfortunate but not as bad as not matching and reapplying. Any negative in a highly competitive field can hurt you.

Thanks for the info. How badly is that viewed? I got good interviews and have excelled in every other aspect of my application- honoring all years of medical school,  inducted into AOA,  honored all subI with strong letters.
(11-19-2018, 02:01 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-19-2018, 01:53 PM)Focus Wrote: I'm not entirely sure I can follow the conversation but to answer at least one question remediation on family medicine is unfortunate but not as bad as not matching and reapplying. Any negative in a highly competitive field can hurt you.

Thanks for the info. How badly is that viewed? I got good interviews and have excelled in every other aspect of my application- honoring all years of medical school,  inducted into AOA,  honored all subI with strong letters.

Stop doxxing yourself, ya dummy

How did you get aoa if you remediated?? Sounds like you will be fine.
(11-19-2018, 04:35 PM)Focus Wrote:

did not remediate clerkship. only the shelf exam so I remained eligible for AOA and honors
(11-19-2018, 05:27 PM)Guest Wrote:

did not remediate clerkship. only the shelf exam so I remained eligible for AOA and honors
So you honored fm anyways? Dude why would I care then.
(11-19-2018, 09:24 PM)Focus Wrote:

Sorry- I honored year 3 and then inducted AOA. Passed FM with Shelf exam remediation. All other clerkships honored
(11-19-2018, 09:35 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-19-2018, 09:24 PM)Focus Wrote:
(11-19-2018, 02:01 PM)Guest Wrote: Thanks for the info. How badly is that viewed? I got good interviews and have excelled in every other aspect of my application- honoring all years of medical school,  inducted into AOA,  honored all subI with strong letters.

Sorry- I honored year 3 and then inducted AOA. Passed FM with Shelf exam remediation. All other clerkships honored

kid09 is that you
Lol probably is
I don’t get what’s going on in this thread, but love this guy. Keep demanding to know your chances. You have a fan

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)