Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boards this year 2022
Are you guys talk about the ABNS website thing? Those questions have no answers or any hint. So I am not sure how this would have made it easier.
how many questions do you need to get right for passing? Heart
I did not realize I should memorize those questions verbatim, definitely missed more of them then I should have given we had access to them.
I thought the board exam was completely appropriate. It is a good exam it really demonstrates the depth and width of knowledge of clinical problems that Neurosurgery as a discipline is expected to know and treat. The test is a good kick in the pants for community trained neurosurgeons, and residents eyeing private practice jobs. Neurosurgery is more than trying to justify your unindicated ACDF or lumbar fusion. Just remember that next time you are failing your patient.
-sincerely, academic neurosurgeon resident
(03-12-2022, 09:16 AM)Guest Wrote: I thought the board exam was completely appropriate. It is a good exam it really demonstrates the depth and width of knowledge of clinical problems that Neurosurgery as a discipline is expected to know and treat. The test is a good kick in the pants for community trained neurosurgeons, and residents eyeing private practice jobs. Neurosurgery is more than trying to justify your unindicated ACDF or lumbar fusion. Just remember that next time you are failing your patient.

[img]blob:http://neurosurgeryhub.org/6b791853-b763-4229-b8be-5aff695fd95d[/img]
(03-12-2022, 09:16 AM)Guest Wrote: I thought the board exam was completely appropriate. It is a good exam it really demonstrates the depth and width of knowledge of clinical problems that Neurosurgery as a discipline is expected to know and treat. The test is a good kick in the pants for community trained neurosurgeons, and residents eyeing private practice jobs. Neurosurgery is more than trying to justify your unindicated ACDF or lumbar fusion. Just remember that next time you are failing your patient.

This tells me how much idiot you are. There was no any question about ACDF or lumbar fusion indications on the test. Most of the questions were unrelated embryology or basic science that has nothing to do with practical neurosurgery. I just hope you go into private practice so we don't have more idiots and fake scientists controlling organized neurosurgery

You probably can’t do an ACDF let alone a lumbar fusion.
(03-12-2022, 03:57 PM)Guest Wrote:

This tells me how much idiot you are. There was no any question about ACDF or lumbar fusion indications on the test. Most of the questions were unrelated embryology or basic science that has nothing to do with practical neurosurgery. I just hope you go into private practice so we don't have more idiots and fake scientists controlling organized neurosurgery

Lol - if your reading comprehension skills are truly that bad, then I understand why this test was so challenging for you.
(03-12-2022, 04:44 PM)Guest Wrote:

You probably can’t do an ACDF let alone a lumbar fusion.

How can you fail a test when the questions are posted online?
How we all feeling? Almost one week down of waiting, three more or so to go

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)