Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best neurosurgery/medical jokes
Oldie but goodie..  Anyone have some good jokes?
This one is kind of a classic, was sent to me by a couple friends after I matched several years back:

That Mitchell & Webb Look , Series 3 - BBC Two
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THNPmhBl-8I
Haven't seen that bit before! Love Mitchell & Webb though; you can get lost down the youtube rabbit hole watching those skits. They have a really funny one about homeopathy.
(12-27-2016, 09:44 AM)The joker Wrote: Oldie but goodie..  Anyone have some good jokes?

Why do they put nails on coffins and bury them 6 feet deep?   So the neuro oncologists can't get the patient for one more round of chemo and the rad onc guys can't zap them one more time.
(12-27-2016, 10:37 PM)Joke Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 09:44 AM)The joker Wrote: Oldie but goodie..  Anyone have some good jokes?

Why do they put nails on coffins and bury them 6 feet deep?   So the neuro oncologists can't get the patient for one more round of chemo and the rad onc guys can't zap them one more time.

A neurosurgeon boards a plane. Soon after take off, the flight attendant comes on the PA system and says "is there a doctor on board?"
The neurosurgeon reluctantly presses the call button to see if there is anything he can do to help. The attendant approaches him and says "oh, you're a physician? Great, we have a patient who isn't feeling well at all. Please come with me." The neurosurgeon goes to check out the patient.

15 minutes goes by and the same flight attendant comes back onto the PA system and says "is there an anesthesiologist on board?" The single anesthesiologist on the plane refuses to push the button. The attendant comes back onto the system and repeatedly states "we need an anesthesiologist ASAP. Not another physician, it HAS TO BE an anesthesiologist" He, also, reluctantly presses the call button. The attendant approaches him and says "You're an anesthesiologist? fantastic please come with me." The anesthesiologist approaches the same sick patient with the neurosurgeon on the other side of him.

The neurosurgeon says "anesthesia? reverse trendelenburg please."
My go to joke

Knock Knock
Who's there?

Uncle
Uncle who?

Uncle herniation
What is the difference between a VA nurse and a bullet?
A bullet can draw blood
A bullet only kills once
A bullet can be fired

I was torn between colorectal and neuro surgery. I decided to flip a coin: heads or tails.

The a girl goes out one night and picks up a surgeon, taking him home for activities.  They consecrate their one night stand and afterwards she said "You must be an orthopaedic spine surgeon." 

"You're right" he says, amazed, "how did you know?". 

"Well" she says "you kept banging away - you weren't in the right place but you just kept hammering."
How are CN VII and the vagina similar? 

The both provide taste to the anterior 2/3 of the tongue.
You hear the one about the concussion patient with amnesia?  I have, but I forgot how it goes.”
How do you hide money from a neurosurgeon? Put it on his kid's forehead.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)