Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.07 Average
Features requests?
(10-15-2017, 08:32 PM)Percheron Wrote:
(01-01-2017, 02:52 PM)socrates Wrote:
(12-31-2016, 01:23 PM)Guest Wrote: Could we get a view recent posts, or recent threads for the whole forum? Thanks Socrates, this looks great. Very nice work!

This feature is now at the bottom of the front page.  It displays the last 5 threads in the whole forum (I can alter the length of the table if you guys want more than just 5).

I'd find it helpful if it was more than 5, maybe 10?   During the high traffic period of interview season the last five threads may only represent the last few hours of posting

it's not all about you!!!
When you make an account it shows you which threads have new posts. Also, you can subscribe to threads and it'll notify you when those threads have new content.
I still get that same problem but only on this forum. Am on a few other VB bulletin boards and they go to the last post but not here for some reason
Thoughts about having a flag post option? There are quite a few posts made with links to obscene or malicious websites. This feature would make it easier for the community to help with cleaning up the forum as these posts are spotted.
There is, you just have to be logged in as a user in order to report them.
(03-11-2018, 04:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Thoughts about having a flag post option? There are quite a few posts made with links to obscene or malicious websites. This feature would make it easier for the community to help with cleaning up the forum as these posts are spotted.

Can you post a link? I try to get to them as they  pop up or are reported, but I'm sure I do miss some.
(03-11-2018, 05:51 PM)socrates Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 04:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Thoughts about having a flag post option? There are quite a few posts made with links to obscene or malicious websites. This feature would make it easier for the community to help with cleaning up the forum as these posts are spotted.

Can you post a link? I try to get to them as they  pop up or are reported, but I'm sure I do miss some.
The link in the last post of this thread was flagged by my antivirus scanner:

http://neurosurgeryhub.org/showthread.php?tid=607

I'll create an account to flag these in the future. Thanks!
(03-11-2018, 06:03 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 05:51 PM)socrates Wrote:

The link in the last post of this thread was flagged by my antivirus scanner:

http://neurosurgeryhub.org/showthread.php?tid=607

I'll create an account to flag these in the future. Thanks!
Thanks for the heads up!

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)